Re: Re: moron catches dakota on fire

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 03:15:58 EST

Yes, I know water on a gas fire is very bad, but that's the ONLY other
liquid I had around. Hm.. Maybe motor oil and transmission fluid could
have put it out.

Anyways, update on the truck. It was the lower o-ring that was bad also. I
was bored so I went thru and changed ALL the o-rings out and put new ones
in. Runs like a champ now. I only melted the black wire loom a littlebit,
I'm guessing the flame had no source of adequate air so it was pretty much
just a faded flame with no heat.
-Chuong

PS. I'm getting a fire extinguisher for the house now. Which Type. A, B,
or C? or what is that new universal that just works with everything?