Re: Quick D TB!

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 10:28:44 EST

Bob, it's really easy. Gap the plugs at .040. You'll need an allen
wrench (forget the size, it's in the instructions) to use the bolts
included in the kit. The throttle cables can be tough to pull off, but
once you get one the other 2 are easy.

While you're doing the plugs & wies, why not the cap & rotor as well?