Re: Need Stereo Installation HELP!

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 15:09:18 EST

Once again the infinity system may have an active crossover ahead of the amps.
That way the mids and tweeters may be on separate amps and neither speaker has
full range sound on it. Try to see if you can find a wiring diagram, maybe in a
service manual, to see what they are doing with the speaker wiring. I did what
you are doing on a 88 Shelby Daytona with the infinity system and on it the
speakers had the amps mounted on them and built around the speaker magnet. I had
to rewire the speakers in the whole car.