Re: Superchips ICON

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 21:48:17 EST

ICON chip??? Is that a "programmable" superchips chip or something. How
much, any dyno results back yet, and I don't understand "The ENTIRE Curve"
do you mean it just retards it throughout the whole band, unlike WOT where
it has set curves? I don't fully understand what you're trying to say.

-Chuong
PS. how are those little black boxes coming along?

Well spank my Chihuahua....this thing actually works!! :)

Got a timing curve which advances slightly out of the hole and then starts
to retard the timing at 2000 to 4800 (from 1 - 4 degrees retard across that
rpm band) and then goes back to stock timing on the upper end (5000 - 5500).
It's not the "Cure All" and only changes the entire curve...not WOT, Part
Throttle, or light cruise...just the entire curve. (That's still requires
either a Mopar PCM or a custom flash.) But, for those who would like to
alter their timing curve across the entire band, this thing works.

I'll be playing around with it over the next week...(reprogramming the curve
for fine tuning)...but the initial impression is pretty freekin' cool.

- Bernd