DML archive question

From: Batman (batphreak@zombieweb.com)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 22:39:13 EST

Are there any plans in the works for the DML archive to become searchable? I've tried going through them for info so I don't have to ask questions like the one I just did about the thermostat, but it seems like pullling teeth because there's no way that I could see to search on the various subjects. Just curious on this, not trying to blast the DML here, heck I love it, gotten plenty of great info from everyone on here.

-Batman

FREE 6MB ZombieWeb E-Mail Account At http://www.zombieweb.com

Report spam to spam@zombieweb.com