Re: RE: belly pan gasket

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 00:01:20 EST

An intake manifold is a LOT more complex (and thus costly) than a TB.
I'm not trying to take anything away from the guys making TBs right now
- just saying that it's a world of difference. And can have a much
larger impact on your performance than the TB.

There already is at least one intake manifold for the 5.2L (the MPI),
and there's probably a couple others as well (Edelbrock maybe?).