Re: Re: TPS and MAP control / operation

From: Arnoldo Silva (silva@rio.bravo.net)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 00:34:19 EST

when i depress the gas pedal fully it doesnt accelerate as fast as when i
ease off the gas a bit say 3/4 throttle it has no change in rpm or sound but
you can actually feel that it goes quicker if you ease back on it. several
people said they can feel the same thing on their truck one person said he
thought it had something to do with the puter richening the mixture to much
to help with cooling and poss. retarding timing. any info helps
thanks arnold
200 qc 4.7 auto