Re: Re: Line-X vs Rhino

From: redmopar99 (redmopar99@ntlworld.com)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 13:27:27 EST

Best thing to do is to go to the dealeer and ask to see if they have any
samples. I know every Rhino Liner dealer has a truck bed in their showroom
to show their product. This way you can see for yourself what the 2 products
are like and you can decide with confidence. No matter how many opinions you
get from us here on the list you'll always wonder in the back of your head
... "I wonder if the other one is a little better?" or "Maybe the other one
would have been more of what I wanted." I think going to the dealer to view
thier product if possible would be the best way to go. You can also visit
www.rhinolinings.com to get a sample and information sent to you so you save
a trip. Hope this helps!!
Aaron
99 RC V6 4X2