East Coast Meet @ VMP

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 07:14:43 EST

The time is drawing near folks :) I need to make a final head count, so if
you're planning on coming this year, PLEASE check to see if I have your name
on the list. If not, PLEASE email me. This doesn't mean that you must be
on the list to attend, but I would like to have a semi-accurate # to give to
the track officials tommorrow when I call to finalize everything.

Looks like there will be a great turnout this year, I'm starting to get
excited... I even put something up my sleeve for this year o:-)

The list is here--> http://www.fast4x4.net/meet.htm

Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ