Re: Re: Line-X vs Rhino

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 23:39:47 EST

I cannot speak to Rhino, I don't think I've ever seen one. I have seen the
Line-X and can compare it to my Speedliner. The Line-X is harder, but not
slick like a drop in plastic liner. The Speedliner is softer and really
grips. I frequently purchase lumber in lengths which stick out past the
tailgate with the tailgate down. These boards do not shift around at all.
Another item I like with the SL over the LX is that the SL came in colors.
Mine has been on for 1 1/2 years without any sign of fading and it matches
the truck very close.

Like so many other things we deal with, this may come down to the dealer
more than anything else. Do they act like they want your business, is there
a truck on the lot you can look at to see their work beforehand, etc. When
I had mine done my wife dropped it off in the AM and they carried her to
work. When it was done, they delivered it to her at work. Very nice.

I don't think I could be more pleased, it is definitely the best "work
performance" mod I've made to the truck.
Cal