Re: New Quad Cab on the way!

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 11:58:34 EST

Which is exactly why I haven't gotten the hooks yet. I thought I would be
getting a brushguard this spring with my expected refund from the IRS, then
I ran the numbers. I owe them, not the other way around. Short-term, I'll
be going with tow hooks. When I get the money together, I'll toss those and
get a guard.