Finally, a place to talk with everyone...

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 13:08:09 EST

Okay folks, I started my own server up that supports IRC chat through the
web, and irc clients...
for those of you that dont have an IRC client, point your browsers to:
http://24.2.42.16:8000/ When prompted for a username, use something other
than Guest :)

For those with IRC clients, your server is 24.2.42.16 and the port is 6667,
the room is #Lobby

This would be a great place to have chats for people who do not wish to
learn how to use mIRC or such, its a very easy interface that supports file
transfers and private chats, I can handle 100 users at one time, and please
come to check it out...

FWIW, this is also for a local message board I'm on, so there may be one or
two people not from the DML...
So.. everyone give it a try... (Netscape seems to take longer to load than
MSIE)
if no one is on when you are there, give it a few mins.. they will come..

Tim Berry