Re: Where 2 buy DAK online?

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 12:27:17 EST

we are trying to buy a GT (for the wife) went on a lot, told them we wanted
12k for her truck and would pay20,500 for a 2k gt (sale price was 21k) and
they didn't even look at her truck and said "we can't give you that for your
truck.. and we can't go below the price on the tag) wtf ever! I have had NO
luck with dealers! I have been looking since Nov!!! I just say piss on
them all!!! We have found one at another local dealer... I am going to take
a price I have from carsdirect.com and tell them to match or beat it.. if
not, I will order from carsdirect. I realllllllly hate dealers and have
had no luck with them. Maybe it is just me =]
           http://members.home.net/ggaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]