Re: Re: Good O2 Sensor Installation/Info Link

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 16:23:27 EST

grndak4x4@home.com writes:

<< Shane,
 So basically does this mean that A/F Ratio Monitors are fairly useless on
 our trucks when tapping into the stock 02 Sensor? I did think about this
 because when scanning my truck, the 02 sensor was going all the volt range,
 which would explain the display on the Auto Meter A/F Monitor:
 http://www.autometer.com/hp/techtips/air_fuel_hookup/air_fuel_hookup.html
 Good to know before I actually did a Summit order tonight.
 Kyle
 93 Dakota 4x4 V6 >>

Kyle, the Nieoff sensors that I have on the Dakado are the wide band style
used by dynos, etc... They are top of the line, but they cost a pretty
penny. I think I paid ~$170 each for mine.

Will

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"