2001 Catalog finally out?

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 17:20:26 EST

ABeerCan@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 3/4/01 2:13:31 PM Central Standard Time, ron-wong@home.com
> writes:
>
> << You sure those were 2001's?
>
> Ron >>
>
> Yep. I got one. It has the no 10 Dodge Nascar on the front with the

Just goes to show everyone that Mississippi isn't "last at everything" as some
have claimed!! Rather the opposite eh? <Got some Dawgs up in here...>

Seriously tho - hopefully whatever supply issue (if any) has been resolved and
we'll all be chatting up the new goodies...

Oh yeah - I forgot to mention the MP 1.7 Roller Rockers were in there too. Not
surprising as I heard that Crane was sourcing them for Mopar Performance and
Crane announced those awhile ago. If this is true - I would compare the prices
as Crane is probably cheaper.

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"