RE: Strange idle question...

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 21:35:38 EST

I would have guessed starter but that shouldn't affect your idle. 900 is
kind of high. 650 is normal, I think. I would still get the battery
checked, especially if it's the original one. Of course you could have two
different problems. How long has it been since you've cleaned the TB,
including the IAC, and fuel injectors? What about plug wires, cap, and
rotor?

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD