Re: 4.7l of Dissapointment

From: Viper450hpGTS@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 23:19:35 EST

mopar88@efortress.com writes:

<< OK guys I was a little disappointed with the 4.7 today. While racing a
guy
 in a neon R/T (I still beat him) I was on the highway in 4th going
 uphill. It would not accelerate past 108mph. It was floored, just ran out
 of steam. Well in 5th it started to accelerate again but still you
 know... Any ideas? Although after this I needed to do a burnout, went to
 a favorite place of mine and continued to roast them up... Started in first
 and got on the brake... nice... then decided to try and shift to second...
 well it went about 30' but then it started to really roast in second with
 me on the brake to hold it in one place... really, really rough pavement
 too... but I am still disappointed... I am going to look into this a little
 more later in the week once all this snow is off the roads... also after I
 clean my K&N... >>

Mine pulls great from about 65 mph all the way to 115 mph (cut off). It is
still pulling really hard when it hits the limiter, so I know it has A LOT
left!

James