4.7l of Dissapointment

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 22:14:30 EST

OK guys I was a little disappointed with the 4.7 today. While racing a guy
in a neon R/T (I still beat him) I was on the highway in 4th going
uphill. It would not accelerate past 108mph. It was floored, just ran out
of steam. Well in 5th it started to accelerate again but still you
know... Any ideas? Although after this I needed to do a burnout, went to
a favorite place of mine and continued to roast them up... Started in first
and got on the brake... nice... then decided to try and shift to second...
well it went about 30' but then it started to really roast in second with
me on the brake to hold it in one place... really, really rough pavement
too... but I am still disappointed... I am going to look into this a little
more later in the week once all this snow is off the roads... also after I
clean my K&N...

Chris