something new on dak

From: Arnoldo Silva (silva@rio.bravo.net)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 23:35:43 EST

 hey everybody today my buddy that owns a tint shop put on some awesome
custom work as far as tint goes the only way to describe it is a
masterpiece my buddy is very talented. its a ram head with fire coming off
of it on the back windows he cuts out the pic from the existing tint and
then covers it with another layer of tint thats called cool chrome so that
especially it the sun it looks silver i mean it looks f-------- awesome i
will post some pics soon next hes gonna do my side windows the same.
arnold