Re: Driving fast

From: DC8COPWAL@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 17:34:55 EST

I have to put my input on this one I agree with Jack I am 40yrs old and have
done my share of stupid things. Two years ago I was seriously injured while
operating a back hoe (catapulted out of seat and landed on teeth of bucket) I
also suffered a stroke. After 2 yrs I am back to normal and back at work but
will never forget the look on my wife's face or my children ages 6.8 while in
intensive care at mass general hospital. Though this incident didn't happen
by speeding my roommate at mg was their because of reckless driving his vett
(speeding) 24yrs old and his life is over all done no more. I believe the
race track is the place to be to race your car or truck as in our case.
Sorry for the long post but glad to be able to post it. TTYAL Dave C