Re: What kinda tire size is 265/70R16???

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 21:14:15 EST

In a message dated 3/2/01 6:56:16 PM Mountain Standard Time,
jbleazard@home.com writes:

> the good old BFG AT KO
> Bridgestone Dueler A/T
> Yokohama Geolandar A/T+

Well in terms of snow/loose dirt the BFGs are unstoppable, they have jsut
amazing grip, the Dueler A/T just flat out are oversized car tires, they work
great if you jsut wnat big tires, but car like performance, but offroad YUK!,
Geolanders are nice, but I think there slightly more than the BFGs and well
I'd just go with the BFGs (example, dads truck, sisters jeep cousin truck,
friends two truck, other friends balzer, adn lifted jeep, and ford ranger,
Zr2 blazer. All people I know that LOVE BFG A/T KOs...

Greg