Re: Anyone bracket racing a Dak??

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 21:35:08 EST

Hey Kevin,

    If you take a trip out to LVMS you can get a list of the rules for
bracket racing - they are free. I think they will also e-mail them to you
http://www.lvms.com

    I havent done any bracket racing since I had my Camaro....will probably
take the DAK once I do a few mods (tires will be extremely helpful)

    Let me know when you are going to the track...Id like to come and check
out your truck.

Bill Boggs
ICQ# 96440831
thumper72@lvcm.com