Re: Radial T/A's

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 21:19:04 EST

Personallly I run this exact size on the front (275/60R15s rear) They wear
really good, there traction in snow isn't half bad (as good as a wide car
tire could be?) I beat the onholy hell out of these tires, adn they just come
back for more. They are quite as can be (never really heard "tire noise") In
the rain they work jsut fine, haven't had any real traction problems (other
than a V8 2wd with a Posi...)

I guesss what I am saying is there a good tire, I wouldn't trade em for
Firestones, and well there about the only one with that type of tire. They
handle awesome, they added so much grip I was really impressed, also even
though this size ahs a farely large sidewall, it still doesn't flex too
horridley (unless you REALLY Push em (whihc I do alot))

Greg