Thank you!

From: Mike Richardson (poohdog629@aol.com)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 22:40:26 EST

    I just wanted to say thanks to all that gave me any input on the BFG
Radial T/A's. I ended up ordering them in the P255/60R15 size. They should
be here in about a week. I also ordered some 15x8" rims that i have had my
eyes on for awhile. I can't wait to get the new wheel tire package on the
truck I think it will really look good. I also have a quick question for
yall agian. I'm looking for the rams head decals to go on either side of my
slider on my back window. I haven't found a place on the internet at all and
the local dealer didn't seem to be able to lead me in any direction either.
Any information would be great. Thanks again for the info on the tires, I'm
sure that I will love them.

--
Mike R.

'98 SLT CC 5.2L Auto Intense blue over gray K&N FIPK, ventshades, dodge rams head taillight covers and a nice lookin' chrome rams head hitch cover