Re: Re: Headers for 3.9L

From: Hoostine x (Hoostine@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 22:47:32 EST

I'm not sure of the design yet. i plan on getting a set of the jba shorty's
and a 3.9L engine on a stand and going from there. i'll probably make a few
different designs at first and see what works best. i'm going to research
it a lot more too, i just don't want to invest my time and money in
something that nobody will want.

i was planning on selling them for ~$200-$250, tho that's not set in stone.

From: "Chris Spotts" <ccs138@psu.edu>