Re: IAC WAS Re: Quick D TB!

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 23:09:01 EST

I haven't had any problems with the cab warming up with the 180
installed. But we haven't had any really, really cold weather (knock
on wood). I used a new gasket when I installed the QuickD TB, so there
shouldn't be a leak problem there. As for other leaks, again, I can't
check right now (anything warm enough to wear outside has things that
would dangle dangerously into the engine).

Think I'll just ride it out and see what happens. May end up driving to
Boston, rather than flying. We're on a rinky-dink commuter plane and
will be dead last in the pecking order. Plus, there's another storm
slated for Fri/Sat (my planned return flight is Saturday morning).

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ------------------------------------------------------------- modesty, n.: Being comfortable that others will discover your greatness -------------------------------------------------------------