Re: Performance World, Toronto, Ont.

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 08:13:47 EST

Hi, Jon

At 04:46 AM 3/6/01 +0000, you wrote:
> I'll be there! (Driving up with Ed on Friday.) (I'll vote for ya if you
>enter the bikini pageant, Bob. Just don't expect me to watch!) ;-)

That's super. Bring those over-valued yankee $$$ with you.
Now you've got me rethinking. One assured vote ... should I enter and
demand a manual recount?

> Will your Challenger be on display?

Nope. I got word that the mopar club committee voted for a member
who said that he could get his car ready in time for the show. That's
alright ... apparently the show demands that you have drip pans under
the car if it's leaking ... don't have enough pans :-)

> Its been a while since we had a good 'ol DML meet! This is gonna be
> great!
>:-) (I assume we're going to head over to Chez Urinal d'Ice after the
>show?)
>:-)

Jason's volunteered to see what's what. What does that say about DMLers
when the best feature of the restaurant is the ice in the urinals?

See you there. Have a safe trip. Fri. is supposed to be cloudy and a few
scattered flurries. Sat. is sun with clouds.

Bob