Re: Performance World, Toronto, Ont.

From: Leonard Price (lprice@consultronics.com)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 09:51:31 EST

Hi there BOB, I know this is a little off subject , but I noticed that you
are from Burlington and I get the feeling that you have a great deal of
knowledge with regards to the Dakota. I am from Scarborough and own a
98Dakota 5.2L CC SLT. with 55K miles on it and I wanted to change the cap
and rotor. Judging from the traffic on the DML news group its advisable to
install cap and rotor with brass contacts. My problem is that I have been
unable to find any for my year. I am being told that they are not available
yet etc. etc. Can you offer any suggestions as to where they may be
available without going south. I also changed to synthetic oil (Mobil 1)
and went looking for Mobil filters, again only one supplier who lives in
Scugog. A local supplier would be real nice. Any comments.
As usual all input is much appreciated .

At 08:13 AM 3/6/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi, Jon
>
>At 04:46 AM 3/6/01 +0000, you wrote:
>> I'll be there! (Driving up with Ed on Friday.) (I'll vote for ya if you
>>enter the bikini pageant, Bob. Just don't expect me to watch!) ;-)
>
>That's super. Bring those over-valued yankee $$$ with you.
>Now you've got me rethinking. One assured vote ... should I enter and
>demand a manual recount?
>
>> Will your Challenger be on display?
>
>Nope. I got word that the mopar club committee voted for a member
>who said that he could get his car ready in time for the show. That's
>alright ... apparently the show demands that you have drip pans under
>the car if it's leaking ... don't have enough pans :-)
>
>> Its been a while since we had a good 'ol DML meet! This is gonna be great!
>>:-) (I assume we're going to head over to Chez Urinal d'Ice after the show?)
>>:-)
>
>Jason's volunteered to see what's what. What does that say about DMLers
>when the best feature of the restaurant is the ice in the urinals?
>
>See you there. Have a safe trip. Fri. is supposed to be cloudy and a few
>scattered flurries. Sat. is sun with clouds.
>
>Bob

Leonard A. Price
lprice@consultronics.com
laprice@pathcom.com