Re: RE: Re: R/T rims & tires on I4

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 11:48:54 EST

isn't that the one in the brochure.. the one that has the R/T rims like, cut
and pasted onto it.. with RT/S tires? hahahaha... that one it funky looking
           http://members.home.net/ggaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]