Silblades

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 14:00:20 EST

They are SILblades, not SLINGblades. When you order, simply mention
that you are a Dakota Mailing List member (either on the online order
form or over the phone) and you'll get $1.00 per balde off. This goes
for any other car you own as well, just make sure you're a DML member.

If you can't get the discount please email me privately and I'll get it
taken care of.