easy money!!

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 20:56:31 EST

I got a letter in the mail last week asking me about my truck and asked if I
would partake in a one day study thing here just south of Fort Worth. I
filled it out and mailed it back to them. They called me up and gave me an
invite. Its 2 hours long and there paying ing $100 for this!! YAHOO!!!! Then
about a hour ago they called me up and asked if I would come back the next
day and do so more and they give a $100 again!!! I think this is a consumer
study about a new truck by one of the makers, but witch one? Any one else get
this invite? I wash and clean up my QC and make you proud of me when I show
up in Dakota. I’ll bring some DML flyers for the other Dak owners.

Don.