Re: easy money!!

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 02:10:29 EST

Don:

I got invited to one of these a few years ago for Dodge. We got to see
and vote on things like the Powerwagon when it was a concept, not a show
vehicle. It was great. The company Dodge hired to run the deal was out of
Washington state. They told me they liked to survey Texans about trucks
because that's where they got the most response. I hope they invite me
back again the next time they're in town.

Have a great time.

Richard

On Tue, 6 Mar 2001 20:56:31 EST MALDBNSF@aol.com writes:
> I got a letter in the mail last week asking me about my truck and
> asked if I
> would partake in a one day study thing here just south of Fort
> Worth. I
> filled it out and mailed it back to them. They called me up and gave
> me an
> invite. Its 2 hours long and there paying ing $100 for this!!
> YAHOO!!!! Then
> about a hour ago they called me up and asked if I would come back
> the next
> day and do so more and they give a $100 again!!! I think this is a
> consumer
> study about a new truck by one of the makers, but witch one? Any one
> else get
> this invite? I wash and clean up my QC and make you proud of me when
> I show
> up in Dakota. I’ll bring some DML flyers for the other Dak owners.
>
> Don.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.