NEW PIPES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quite long!

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 21:11:30 EST

Man-o-man-o-man! Why didn't I do this sooner! Got the
Dak back this evening after being in the shop since
yesterday morning. Installed was a Dynopro dual cat
back exhaust with resonator and dual chrome tipped
pipes straight out the back. I've got a throaty rumble
now. Sounds great. Took it for a spin and visited some
old street drag haunts. Came to my favorite; started
from a complete stop, laid rubber in the first, still
laying rubber in the second, continued in the third,
but quit spinning, barked them in the fourth and
barked them again in the fifth. I wish that I had a
timer. Took the second pass with no spin this time.
But, barked them in all five throws. Saw a R/T there
and he noticed my badging. Said that I sounded quite
better than his. Told him about the site and he said
he'd check us out. Can't wait for IRP to start having
there street runs later on. I've got the feel goods
now.
Steven "dakotaviper" Beverly
1994 Dakota Club Cab Sport, V6, 5-speed