Quick D TB & Intake

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 12:16:06 EST

Tony,
I ordered the above products from you before Christmas. In mid-January I
sent an email to you asking if you had my order. I received no response.
We spoke by phone on Feb. 25th. You indicated that a gasket set had been
shipped. You also agreed to follow up with my order, and if the TB was
going to be delayed that you would ship the intake out NLT Tuesday Feb.
27th. You also agreed to either call me or send an email to me on Monday
Feb. 26th to let me know what to expect.
Today is March 6th. I have not received the gasket set. I have not
received either a phone call or email from you. I have called and left
messages for you on March 4th, 5th and 6th. Each phone call was in the
10:30 - 12:30 range, your time. In each message I requested a simple
contact and left my home number, work number and email address.

You have $565 of my hard earned money. Please contact me immediately to let
me know whether you are returning my funds or shipping products.

If I have not heard from you by noon, eastern time, March 7th I intend to
begin whatever legal steps are necessary for me to recover my funds. This
has nothing to do with George, or George's performance or lack of - with
you. This is quite simply extremely poor business practices on your part in
refusing contact. I can be reached at the following:

home: (912) 956-3607 or email clhyer@hom.net
work: (912) 956-6484 Ext. 2 or email calvin.hyer@gabyron.fsc.usda.gov

I am very sorry that it has come to this. Please make contact with me. And
yes, you may call when you get home from work tonight.
Calvin Hyer
P.O. Box 1116
Byron, Ga. 31008