Re: volt meter

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 21:57:45 EST

You also COULD have a bad voltage regulator inside the alt. It regulates
the amount of current that can be produces. The good thing about running 18
volts compared to the normal 14.5 is that you're gonna fry your electronics.
  You'll over work them and they'll fry.

This is something I'd REALLY go look into. It could mean burning a lot of
expensive electrical devices.
-Chuong