Re: Re: CO2 tanks....

From: Tom F. Buban (biokiller@ameritech.net)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 19:13:26 EST

> I live in Chicago. It sould cost about $10-$15 to get filled up.The tanks have
> a blow off valve in the top of the tank, so if they are over filled, or closes
> to flames, the valve blows, and dumps the whole tank. You can get these
> replaced at the wielding supply.

As for the tanks freezing up...I have never had this happen. I used it in Dec.
on a trail ride out east, and it was 15 degrees out. The tank did get frosty,
but it never froze.

What I can do for the list is, depending on the size you guys would want,
$168.00 on the 20lb. and $148.00 for the 10lb. Only if we can get say 4 or 5
orders.

Hope this helps.

Tom