RE: Re: RE: Quick D TB & Intake

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 23:22:25 EST

"Can't we all just get along."--- Rodney King

WHACK WHACK!

What does Tony owe you??? A TB (whatsize) and maybe an intake??? Email me
privately. Tony is a GOOD guy, he has been very busy as of late; has been
having problems juggling his job with wacko hours, and keeping the TB/intake
orders flowing.

I know he is deeply sorry for the delay, and I believe is getting out of
doing TB's and intakes because of the lack of time he has to do it.

Tell me what you are suppose to get, and I'll see what I can do (I have few
of this and that)... Plus I'll see where Tony is I can.

Let's turn this around, and make everyone happy.

Sam '00 RT (Email me directly please)