A new intake?!? Group Buy

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 23:44:02 EST

Hey everyone. As you know I now work at Racing Sports Akimoto. Enough
of the Dakota-Rice jokes!! LOL

One of my first efforts was to get an intake for the late model Dakotas
and Durangos using our funnel ram III filter. Came up with a goodie!
Fits the 3.9, 5.2 and 5.9L engines. 40% lighter than the K&N, Available
in anodized blue, red, yellow and purple (Deep Amethyst) or polished
with the filter to match to tube color. Very sweet set up. The filter
has a velocity stack built into the base with no rubber to degrade or
clog up the filter in it. Flows better than the 6x9 cone filter and
with the stainless steel mesh instead of aluminum, the pleats will not
be bent out of shape just installing it! USes our stock air hats too!!

how many would be interested in a group buy with 10$ refunded to the
club for every one purchased??? I am thinking of setting one company up
to distribute this on line and we drop ship directly to you. I would
also like to set him up to sell you the colored vacuum hoses (yellow,
blue, red, silver and purple) by the 10' length.

The intake should be around $195 complete and the hose around $10 per
10' section. What do you think??? Is anyone interested in this idea??

Jim Harmon
DACUDA