Re: Brass caps & rotors

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 09:01:10 EST

> Hey DML,
> I've seen lotsa DAKsperts talking about brass caps & rotors. Mostly
> Borg-Warner. I figgered I'd include them in the next tune-up/mod with the
> Q-D TB, MSD 8.5s & the 3923s...
> Where the heck can I get them? I tried a whole slew of places on-line,
> including Borg-Warner, & nobody that I can find has them for the 2K DAK.
> B-W's page only goes to '99. I'd rather install something from this
> century...

Pep Boys and NAPA both sell them in their stores and online. Auto part
stores online which sell them are http://www.CarParts.com
and
www.wrenchead.com
Hope this helps. Both should cost around $12-$15. This last time I tried the
NAPA ones and I actually like them a bit more than the BW Select parts.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6