Re: another trans. question on the 4.7 2000 dak

From: Gary Fanning (Gary@Fanning.net)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 09:05:57 EST

I'm not.

Gary
2000 Quad Cab 4x4 SLT 4.7L LSD

----- Original Message -----
From: "Al & Jeanna Figols" <ALJF@mhonline.net>
To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 7:21 AM
Subject: Re: DML: another trans. question on the 4.7 2000 dak

My '00 4.7 auto does the same thing(regarding the tranny)along with a
few other things that make me dislike this transmission. I've stayed
away from Dodge trucks in the recent past because of the automatic
transmission problems(a few friends of mine are Dodge mechanics), but
when this NEW transmission was introduced with the 4.7L (apparently at
this point it only comes with the 4.7L)I thought all of the problems
would be in the past. So far just on this list, I'd say the majority of
'00-'01 4.7L auto owners are having the same troubles.
Al