Hughes Engines 4.7L 68mm flow data is in......

From: John Clawson (johnc@asltg.com)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 09:23:53 EST

Help me out Guys, I'm so confused I don't know what to do with myself.

OK, what flow parameter is most relevant to me, 10" or 25" of h2o?
Does my engine vacuum have any relationship to these numbers?? Other
than 'more is better'(sometimes it's not), what specs can I rely on to
get the optimal street performance I'm looking for?

Also, it appears that some sort of 'entry radius' attachment is
necessary. Is this like an old 'velocity stack' like we used to use?

Sorry, too many questions, my head hurts now!

TIA

jc
00 Sport,cc,4.7,4X4,auto,3.92sg,
Quickd air,Flowmaster,180 tstat,Jet II