Re: RE: Quick D TB & Intake

From: WOT or waiting at a Red (dakatack@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 12:12:06 EST

Bernd

I don't know Bernd, seems like Cal is doing us a service. I would not want
to go through what he has. Quick D may be a wonderful company run by great
guy's but even if the problems I've read about where not their fault, I
still would rater do business elsewhere. It's posting like that helped me
make the last minute decision to do my own thing on the TB and from what
I've seen posted, I'm glad I did.

I'm new to the list so my opinion may not be welcome on this but that's how
it looks to me. I may be wrong on this subject.

Patrick O'Day