Re: Birthday.....

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 12:13:51 EST

Dear List...

I know this wont be heeded,but my 45th Birthday is this Saturday.
I will be out of town from tomorrow till late Sun night..

Plaese try to keep the posts to a reasonable level.
I was gone last Fri,Sat,& Sun and found 497 posts in my box...

Oh yes,a birthday post would also be welcome...Especially from
Bernd,Ron,Bill,Crit,and anyone else who wants to wish this old fart
a Happy 45th Birthday!

David Digney
00'QC,SLT+,3.9 Magnum V6,42RE,3.55,K&N "Home-Brew" Intake
Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30.
Truck known as "Green Thunder"
President-Wisconsin Chapter of the DML
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"
"My Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Kicks Ass...MAGNUM POWER!!"