New Quad Cab

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 15:24:39 EST

I kinda did the same thing. I bought a '00 QC but I stuck with the tried
and tested engine and transmission, the 5.9 with the 46RE. The only
glitches have been with the body itself, like the cab bolts and the clunk,
clunk, my driver's side seat cushion which was squeaking. The powertrain
has been flawless.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD