Tune-Up & Stuff

From: Roger Lokay (weatherman80@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 21:44:01 EST

Hi All,
I finally took the Dak to the shop and had the
Transmission fluid changed, the oil changed, the fuel
system cleaned, and the antifreeze changed. All this
for $150. Does everyone think I got a good deal? I
think I did. The guys have always done a good job, I
have been going their for years.
Made my reservations for the meet in Petersburg. Is
everyone ready? Hope these 13 inches of snow melts
before I have to leave...the Dak was buried for a few
days (in a 4 ft drift!). TTYL

=====
Thanks,
Roger W. Lokay