RE: Tune-Up & Stuff

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 22:03:27 EST

I don't think it's a bad deal, but you'd sure save more doin it yourself ;)

oh, leave your snow at home please :) hehehehe I'll be at the hotel
sometime friday morning, maybe lunch time?

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-Hi All,
-I finally took the Dak to the shop and had the
-Transmission fluid changed, the oil changed, the fuel
-system cleaned, and the antifreeze changed. All this
-for $150. Does everyone think I got a good deal? I
-think I did. The guys have always done a good job, I
-have been going their for years.
-Made my reservations for the meet in Petersburg. Is
-everyone ready? Hope these 13 inches of snow melts
-before I have to leave...the Dak was buried for a few
-days (in a 4 ft drift!). TTYL
-
-=====
-Thanks,