Mike Leach

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 00:08:28 EST

Well guys, especially Barret. How do you like your Mike Leach PCM's for the
4.7l? Should I go ahead and go get the custom flash. I figure I'd have the 5
degree advance (possibly more?), no speed limiter, raise rev limiter.
Anyguys change their computer and wish you could do more or less? Happy with
the performance increase you recieved out of the Mopar PCM?

Perf mods are: 4.10 gears, (30" tires though), Quick D intake, Magnaflow
dual exhaust. Soon to be are the Bruce Bridges TB when it comes out,
headers(?), MSD(?) and whatever else i can do for perf increase. Any ideas.
Thanks

william