Re: Fog lights wanted to buy

From: TX QC2000 (txqc2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 00:00:45 EST

I had an auto custom shop install my PIAA 510 driving
lights. They used a dremel to cut out the holes from
the existing airdam. If you go with the PIAA 510
set-up, which I highly recommend over the Dodge
lights, you also need to purchase the PIAA brackets
that are specially made for the 510's and Dakota's.

=====
'00 Quadcab SLT+ Garnet Red 4x4 5.9L 46RFE 3.55 LSD. For list of modifications to my QC, see my profile:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Vof5jrNb0pR1M/

For pictures of my QC & Accessories: http://www.geocities.com/txqc2000