Re: 1108 Emails!

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 04:51:52 EST

Hey Kyle, I've been getting this alot lately also.
I've even got emails back as far as April 2000. On
February 27, I got over 1800 emails in one day. Most
from the DML. Somedays, I get fewer than 40. I don't
know what is going on!
I've been thinking about changing my email address to
the one that my ISP has given me. They have a bigger
mail box. Almost unlimited!