Re: Fog lights wanted to buy

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 01:26:16 EST

I bought Blue Diamond fog lights from Pep Boys for about $70. Yes you can
cut out the circles, I used a utility knife. The places to put brackets on
under there are designed to cause as much trouble as possible, they are
angled for some odd reason. I ended up grinding a bolt down so that it was
angled to match the frame. After that it still took a while to get them just
right, and I think they might be upside down, not that that matters. They
are a purplish blue in the daylight and hyperwhite when on. there will be a
picture of them off on my site in a day or two. they are definitely worth
all the hassle.

Aaron "The Man"
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC
http://www.hometown.aol.com/puddlestompa/mydak.html